ACE Digital Language Lab
ACE Digital Language Lab is a unique State of Art solution developed to improve communication of all level of students by concentrating on basic language learning skills i.e. Listen, Speak, Read and Write (LSRW). It helps to improve oral as well as written skills of student. It teaches how English can be used in day-to-day activities.
Using the lab; student can improve the command over their language, gain confidence and get ready for real world challenges like facing interviews, doing presentations, expressing thoughts, etc. Digital Language Lab involves students to actively participate in language learning exercises and get more practice than otherwise possible in a traditional classroom environment. The software comes with complimentary study material for self ap practice, assignments, audio, video presentations and clippings, etc.
The software can be used as a teaching aid by providing application of Information Communication Technology in English language. It is user friendly software which can be easily operated by non technical persons as well as non computer savvy user. 2-3 hours of training and self practice during our well defined training program is sufficient for the user to start conducting the seamaster classes.
ACE Digital Language lab in general offers following facilities:
- Two way and Interactive communication between teacher and individual student. As well as entire classroom at a same time
- Learners can record their own voice and play back the recordings, interact with each other and the teacher, and store results.
- Teachers can intervene and control the learners' computers via the teacher's console, track of learners' work etc.
- Use complimentary provided study material for assignments, self learning etc.
- Content Development and Lesson composer: Teachers can develop text, audio and video contents as well as import material in digital format available with them in the software.
- Self-access for independent learning which includes access to resources outside class
- Group Discussion
- Text to Speech / Pronunciation
- Broadcasting any message to entire classroom
- Student monitoring and controlling through screen capturing
Items provided in the Language Lab facility:
- Teacher Console
- Student Consoles
- Lesson Composer
- Complimentary Study Materials
- User Manual
- Installation Certificate
Teacher Console / Administrative Console:
Teacher Console is the control panel for monitoring the student consoles. Students get the pre-recorded lessons from the Teacher console after logging into their consoles. Teacher can broadcast to all the students, monitoring and communicating with each student is also possible without disturbing other fellow students.
- Control and monitoring functions to all student consoles
- Facility to create own lesson - Text / Audio / Video lesson
- Facility to chat with student
- Facility to assign lessons to all students in lab or a particular lesson to a particular student
- Watching the student activity through screen capturing
- Facility to organize a group discussion
- Facility to add their own dictionary for student
- Text to Speech Facility for pronunciation
- Facility to evaluate student assignments
- On Screen alert facility for any student query / for student screen minimization
Student / Learner Console:
In the student console, the student has the facility of listening, speaking, repeating, comparing and writing (typing) the lessons assigned in the class by the teacher. The students can log into the teacher's console by typing in their name and number. Students will be getting the pre-recorded lessons from the teacher console after logging in. Student can call and communicate with the teacher from the student console without disturbing others.
- Students listen to the lessons pre-recorded by experts.
- Automatically receive lessons from teacher console and can use these lessons for personal practice.
- Student can record his own voice and compare the correctness of his/her pronunciation.
- Self-assessment at the end of each assignment is submitted to the teacher console for evaluation.
- Student can communicate with the teacher through Text / Audio / Video Chat
- Ask question to teacher
- Text to Speech facility for pronunciation
- Facility to use the in-built dictionary
In the student console, the student has the facility of listening, speaking, repeating, comparing and writing (typing) the lessons assigned in the class by the teacher. The students can log into the teacher's console by typing in their name and yachting number. Students will be getting the pre-recorded lessons from the teacher console after logging in. Student can call and communicate with the teacher from the student console without disturbing others.
Request a Quote
- Digital Language Lab
- Student Tracking System
- College Management System
- Library Management System
- Online Monitoring System (CCTV)
- Mobile Application
- Website Development & SEO
- Bulk SMS
- Mobile Jammers
- Electronic Milk Tester (EMT)
- Milk Union - Dairy ERP Software
- ERP for Textile Industry
- Fingerprint based Time Attendance System